Wednesday, March 2, 2011

life lessons and introspections.

shorter post for now...
life lesson for today (as seen on FB): Never underestimate the power of affirmation... especially when it comes to children.
Today, we went to work with the migrant children again... I have fallen in love with each one of them! I also had the opportunity to go with one of the human rights workers to the Labour Protection Agency as she had to advocate and speak for the Burmese workers who didn't get paid (since they don't speak Thai)... so I got to see all of that in action and of course play with the kids in the afternoon. In other news... I got my first real shower (excluding a bucket wash and of course it was freezing) in 5 days. holla!
FYI... I just write my blog how I'm thinking. I wish I could be poetic... but alas, I have to just be me.
much love and sweet dreams/days,
Tif

1 comment:

Unknown said...

5 days!! I have a whole new respect for you. So proud.