Tuesday, September 30, 2008

wait... what? i'm in swaziland?

sometimes it is so crazy to think... I'm in Africa? It hits me randomly. I love it. so i got a chance to go up to Bulembu. It is very pretty up that way. We ran over a baby green mamba (aka very poisonous little snake!) no big deal. School today (Monday) went extremely well. I think that I made a lot of progress in math (here they say maths which ends up sounding like mats) with one of the kids. Tomorrow i will be teaching by myself in the morning. 5 kids. just me. haha. its awesome. Today is my dad's birthday. Happy birthday dad! :D
Currently i'm at an internet cafe so that i can upload pictures. i hope it works. if so... check out my facebook and if you don't have one get one or find someone who does. :D haha.
ok much love. peace.

No comments: