Sunday, January 9, 2011

From Swaziland 2008 to Thailand 2011...

Well, this is the old trusty blog from a few years back filled with heaps of incredible memories. Needless to say... I'm fond of this whole traveling bit, so I'm back at again. This time... study abroad for 4 months in (drum roll please)... THAILAND. I leave in 4 days(ish) and am looking forward to a whole new spectrum of adventure and culture. But for now, I must sleep and pack and sleep and pack, so stay tuned for more information and fun to follow!

1 comment:

Angelina said...

Yay! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the awesome letter you wrote me :) I sat by a talker on the plane, so I didn't read it then...but I read it when I was all alone in the hotel room and now I feel encouraged and ready for these six months! Hehe Moses + socks and "Put a smile on your face" drawing gone wrong :P You are so special and your life has touched and will continue to touch so many others. Enjoy the training and I can't wait to hear about Thailand! -Nina