Wednesday, October 8, 2008

better.

the weather is better... it changes so fast. I've spent a good amount of time with Banele (pronounced Ba-nel-ee) and his mom. I went over to their house and made animal balloons and played with Banele and my 2 best friends (ages 3 and 5) Pihwa (pee-wa) and Sihlangu (see-lang-oo) I wish I could upload the pictures of them! They are precious! so Monday night I got to see and lay out some of the jewels4God jewelry (uncle Tim and aunt Michelle's ministry www.jewels4god.org.) It was cool to actually see first hand how their ministry is working and being used! Tuesday I worked at the school again and then Banele and his mom came over for lunch and to hang out. It was so fun because I pulled out my macbook and took silly pictures with Banele. He's so sweet, but really can't breathe. We made cards for nurse Jane. Last night (Tuesday still) we had a party for Hawane Cell. I made italian potatoes (family recipe woot woot) and I baked one awesome chocolate cake! Today is Wednesday and I painted cool designs on the window of the school. I also got to hang out/play with Banele, Sihlangu, and Pihwa. Ok well gotta run to Potter's Wheel Cell with Liz (who is now engaged!!!) yay! alright email me or something!

No comments: