Monday, October 6, 2008

prayer.

The weather has taken a turn for the worst and so has the boy I mentioned in the previous blog. His name is Banele. This morning at the parents meeting we prayed for his mom (keep in mind this is his foster mom not biological) twice and just wept. To put it simply… we either need a miracle or for God to just take him peacefully. It is so heartbreaking. He is in so much pain and on massive amounts of medication. His lungs are severely damaged and his chest is barreled. He doesn’t sleep much at night because he cant breathe. Just pray for him and for the whole farm… for peace. I will keep you updated. Gotta run now. I’m going to spend time with Banele and entertain him and also teach his younger brother shapes, colors, and numbers.

2 comments:

LBinSouthAfrica said...

Hi T! Sounds like you are having as an amazing experience as I am so far! So weird think that we're on the same continent that's SO far away from home. Are you going to the Nations 2 Nations conference in Wooster in November? I heard a bunch of Biblical schools (including some from Swaziland) other than YWAM were attending. It would be so great to meet up with you!

-Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany,

Luz and I are praying for Benale. I know it must be hard for you all to watch as he suffers physically.

Love,
Neens